Top 25 GK Questions in Mathematics/Maths GK Questions & Answers
Top 25 GK Questions in Mathematics is about the general knowledge questions that you can expect for Quiz and Competitive examinations.
Maths GK Questions/Top 25 GK Questions in Mathematics
- One fathom is equal to ————-
Answer: 6 feet
- The shape of a honey comb cell is ————
- A regular polygon has all its sides ————–
- Pi day is celebrated all around the world on ————-
Answer: March 14
- Who is known as father of Trigonometry?
- How many squares are there in a chess board?
- Which is the prime number closest to 100?
- A straight line touching a circle is known as ————–
- How many lakhs are there in one crore?
- The angle whose measure is 180 degree is called ———
Answer: Straight angle
- A fraction with same denominator are called ——-
Answer: Like fractions
- Which is the smallest polygon?
- The number of zeros in one billion is ———
- Number of faces in a pyramid is —————
- The only number that cannot be used as a divisor is ———-
- The value of pi is ————–
- The number system with base 2 is called —————
- Roman numeral of 900 is ———–
- The number which does not have a reciprocal is ————
- One trillion contains ————- zeros.
Answer: 12 zeros
- Name of a polygon with 10 sides is ———-
- Which is the smallest perfect number?
- The smallest two digit perfect square number is ————–
- The square root of 1 is —————
- Which is the greatest two digit number which is a perfect square?